Fragger is a fighting game that puts you in an endangered world while needing your help to explode all enemies.
You have the opportunity of unleashing your abilities to shoot and to kill in order to eradicate all enemies. As you improve in your action packed adventure, you unlock 3 different bonuses. Fragger features 310 challenging levels and you would find yourself in 10 different worlds. Fragger thus, assures that you have loads of fun that would stretch into many hours.
It has an amazing graphics and you would see the game leader boards and achievements. The game music turns itself off automatically when playing other music on your Nokia C7. Once you notice how good you are in grenade launching and explosions, you can compare your score online with millions of Fragger players. You would see the local and global high-scores lists. The game also features an interactive tutorial to teach you how to play if you are just a beginner.
You can download it HERE
Guess you are all enjoying the new Symbian Anna. It’s two dates now and I can’t just stop loving it. I thought this update was worth waiting for. it remains to see now what Symbian Belle would bring into the game. Then possibly, Symbian Susan, or Symbian Catherine would be next. LOL.
Okay! I decided to share the changelog of the Symbian Anna. It’s good you go through them to see if you are lacking one of them. This is the official Changelog.
- This is the first thing you see in the update, and it’s quite beautiful in the eyes. I just love the round icons.
Improved text input
- There’s a portrait QWERTY keyboard for fast, single-handed typing.
- There’s also a split-screen view while you’re typing, so you can see the web pages, forms and message threads you’re replying to.
- The browser is easier to use and faster, and offers better compliance with recent standards.
- Ovi Maps now has a simpler and quicker search function.
- It also includes public transport routes.
- And you can check in to social networks, send emails and SMS messages sharing your location.
- Email improvements include full meeting request support.
- Hardware-accelerated encryption of your phone’s data for true business-grade security.
- Secure intranet access for business users who need IPSEC and SSL VPN enablers.
- Symbian Anna also activates the NFC hardware in the Nokia C7, for easy sharing, games, use with NFC-enabled accessories and reading NFC tags on other items.
- Flashlite 4, Java Runtime 2.2, Qt Mobility 1.1 and Qt 4.7 bring things up-to-date for developers.
N/B- If you feel you cannot see one of these features, then you would like to either re-instal the version update using Nokia Software Updater (the Ovi Suite software update has a problem re-installing this update. I don’t know why). You can also visit a Nokia Care center to help you do that. For those who haven’t got any update indication yet should still wait, because it’s coming to your region very soon.